———Frequently Asked Questions———
1. I really want to study at your college, but I can’t speak Chinese, can I be instructed in English?
Answer: The program is completely taught in English.
2. How is the living standard in your city? What about the canteen in the college?
Answer: The living expense here is relatively reasonable, for example, about 70 USD for your food per month. There are 5 canteens in the college; you can choose any one as per your taste.
3. How can I arrive Wenzhou city, the Location of College ?
Answer: The recommended flight is transit from Hong Kong to Wenzhou(around 2.5 hours), or transit from Beijing to Wenzhou(around 1.5 hours), or transit from Shanghai to Wenzhou (around 40 min),or transit from Guangzhou to Wenzhou(around 1.2 hours). Students can choose the travel route according to their location. Hefei. Students can choose the travel route according to their location.
4. Can you send a vehicle to take us from the Local airport to the college?
Answer: Sure, we can provide free Airport pick up service for the students in group from local airport-Wenzhou Airport to campus. But students should send departure detailed schedule to our college’s representative minimum 3 days in advance so that we can pick up without any delay.
5. How can I exchange some Chinese currency for my pocket money when I just arrived in China ?
Answer: Students can exchange some Chinese currency in bank for shuttle/bus ticket fare and pocket money in Airport when they arrive in China . And students can buy telephone card from business counter in Airport to give international call and domestic call if students need.
6. How are the transportation, telecom and internet in Wenzhou City ?
Answer: Transportation: there are an airport, train station, bus to many cities in China . There are convenient public facilities for telecom and internet, you can buy telecom card to call in any time and there are lots of internet pub for going on internet
7. How is the climate in Wenzhou City ?
Answer: Wenzhou is a beautiful coastal city; It has an average annual temperature of 18. ℃
8. How is the China Medical Education Ranking in world?
Answer: China's medical education is ranked 4th worldwide
9. Can a student open a foreign currency account in Bank ?
Answer: Yes, a student can open a bank foreign currency account in Bank Of China.
10. Is learning Chinese Language compulsory?
Answer: Even though the entire course is taught in English, one has to learn Chinese language . It is very important for general communication, because you need it in your clinical sessions after second year and for your own convenience.
11. How is the Holidays schedule?
Saturday and Sunday every week.
May 1st: International Labor Day -----7 Days
Summer Holidays: Two months in July/August
October 1st: Independence Day ----- 7 Days
Winter Holidays and Spring Festival: One month in February.
12. What is the voltage used in China?
Answer: The voltage here is 220 V. Converters and power strips may be purchased locally.